We have been established since 1986 covering the majority of Cornwall specialising in all types of letting for shops, offices and business units.
We can deal with different aspects of letting including commercial letting, rent reviews, day-to-day property management and rent collection.
Cornwall Homeseekers offer a bespoke service where we can tailor you instructions with each individual property, these services combined with offering an assigned specialist case worker who offers a 24 hour contact facility ensures that we will meet all of your requirements.
Our high expectations aim to let the commercial property as soon as possible ensuring a quick and efficient service. Advertising your property is a priority by targeting potential Tenants through local papers, our own website and the internet.
The extensive vetting process ensures a good cliental base. We are fully responsible for collecting rents in a timely manor making sure that you investment reaches its potential
Regular site visits guarantee that you tenant maintains the property to the highest of standards.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU AS A LANDLORD
- Comprehensive advice on letting your property.
- Rental evaluation, provision of property details with colour photographs.
- Advertising of your rental property in local publications, on our website and dedicated property websites.
- Accompanied viewings and finding of suitable Tenant.
- Status enquiries/reference and credit check of prospective Tenants.
- Advising on compliance with Safety Regulations
- Collecting rental payments and providing statements to Landlords.
- Periodic inspection of the property and reporting of any problems.
- Priority rates are available for multiple business units.
For your free quote please contact our dedicated team on 01872 262288 and ask for Shaun
When considering whether to buy or lease your business unit firstly review your expectations to the future of the business, do you expect to the business to grow or remain roughly the same size
Leasing tends to be more flexible than buying, if your business is small and you expect the business to expand leasing may be your preferred option.
Many businesses consider that their capital is better employed in the business rather than tied up within the property. They tend to lease the buildings but the main decision depends on the way you consider the property market to move.
Ensuring rentals are agreed you can financially plan the future of your business. Rent reviews tend to be completed on a three yearly basis or pre agreed arrangement.
We would always recommend you speak to your accountant as there are different tax implications depending on the decision to buy or let.
At Cornwall Homeseekers, we let and manage a variety of properties throughout Cornwall for rent.
To find a property that suits your business needs please review our website and contact our dedicated team on 01872 262288.